Wound Care Product Specialist
Puerto Rico Hospital Supply is searching for an outstanding individual to join our team as a: WOUND CARE PRODUCT SPECIALIST
The main goal for the Wound Care Specialist is to become the go-to person for our customers to go for clinical guidance.
- Promote and market Wound Care and related products.
- Provide clinical support to sales representatives including visiting clinical areas.
- Assist in collecting market data.
- Participate in conventions to promote products.
- Provide customer guidance in cost analysis, product efficiency and available alternatives.
- Provide training and demonstrations in monthly sales meetings.
- Prepare quotes for customers and follow up.
- Keep updated of the growth and development of new technologies in the product lines represented.
- Bachelor Degree in Healthcare or Business related field.
- WOCN licensing preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in related market.
- Local market knowledge and exposure.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fully bilingual; English and Spanish.
- Proficient in computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good analytical reasoning and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, creative and customer/team oriented.
- Willing to travel.
We offer an attractive compensation and fringe benefits package along with commissions on exclusive product lines.
Only qualified candidates send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
FAX: (787) 622-5193
“We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and take Affirmative Action to recruit Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.”