- Tab-style electrode has pressure-sensitive conductive adhesive that is easy to apply and remove, and provides rapid and intimate skin contact to ensure high quality trace pickup.
- Radiolucent to minimize the need to replace or remove electrodes in most radiological imaging applications (except 2352).
- Extra large tabs (2330, 2360) for easy handling and attachment.
- Semi-stiff backing (2330, 2360) reduces roll-off and minimizes electrode lift.
- Snap-style electrode (2352) has foam backing that is stretchable, comfortable and gentle to the skin.