The Medfusion® 3500 Syringe Pump is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity.
Accepts all syringe sizes 1cc – 60cc. Includes rotating/detachable pole clamp for versatility. Programmable to 0.01ml/hr with a 1cc syringe.
- FlowSentry™ : enhanced pressure trending for earlier detection of occlusion
- Extensive delivery mode combinations including ml/hr, body weight, mass, volume over time, custom dilution and intermittent, loading dose, bolus dose, standby, volume limit and KVO rate
- Syringe sizes: accepts seven different manufactures’ syringe types, all manufactures’ syringe administration sets
- +/- 2% instrument accuracy: automatic syringe size detection
- Ergonomic, easy to use, horizontal design protects entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading
- MRI indicated: for use outside the 150 Gauss line and with shielded magnets of field strength of 1.5 Tesla or less.
- Mounts easily to an IV pole, an infant’s isolate or radiant warmer. Pole clamp allows for rotation to accommodate various pole and vast orientations
- Bio-Med mode to set PM dates, view service history, and for access to calibration and diagnostic testing
- Internal battery capacity 10 hours at 5.0 mL/hr with 60ml syringe
- Wide-ranging flow rates and the capacity to infuse at low rates with larger syringes